We are looking for a dedicated and hardworking superhero
Full time Acting Editor required by 4Dorset and Viewpoint Magazine
This is an exciting role at mags4dorset that has never before become available.
If you’re the person we’re looking for then you will have:
- a proven ability with words
- accurate reporting skills
- excellent proofreading skills
- good photography skills
- a knowledge of media law
- a detailed knowledge of the local area
- a strong interest in local communities
- a knowledge of local government
You should also be:
- inspired by a challenge
- able to spot a good story
- enthusiastic and not mind working at weekends and in the evening
- organised, punctual and reliable
- able to work under pressure and meet regular deadlines
- able to report sensitively, liaise at all levels and have a confident interview technique.
You should also be conversant with magazine layout, be able to manage social media accounts and keep the mags4dorset website updated with news stories.
The rewards for producing your own magazines are immense, but to achieve the end result you must be able to keep your cool when under pressure, and be able to liaise closely with the design studio.
If you have the right skills to take on this demanding role, call Janine Pulford on 01202 870270 and convince her you can seamlessly edit the next 4Dorset and Viewpoint Magazine. Salary to be discussed.
Closing date 28 February 2018
|Hours||9 - 4.30pm Mon - Thurs // 9 - 4pm Fri|